The StairMaster Gauntlet is a machine the entire gym looks up to. It is a superior combination of cardio and strength training in the most comfortable design ever. The StairMaster Gauntlet is an awesome machine that features a deeper, wider step surface which has a revolving set of 8" steps that mirrors actual stair climbing. It has durable rust-free polypropylene construction and a range of console and accessory options. This unique machine is a combination of quality and innovation delivering a workout that’s head and shoulders above anything else in the gym.
- Power Requirements: Input Voltage 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz 100 VA
- Workouts: The new Landmark Challenge Program where users climb well known landmarks from around the world like the Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty and the Taj Mahal. Along with the Landmark Challenge, standard console programs that your members are familiar with are also included. *Landmark Challenge feature available on the TSE-1/TS-1 Console Only
- Warm Bar Function: Contact Heart Rate sensors and automatic stop button
- Fitness Tests: Multi-stage Fit Test, CPAT Fire Fit Test and WFI StepMill® Test
- Drive System: Electronically controlled alternator with chain drive precisely controls the stair speed allowing a wide range of users to exercise smoothly within their comfort zones
- Step Action: Revolving staircase with eight steps, 8" (20cm) high, 9” (23cm) deep and 22" (56cm) wide
- Step Rate: 24 to 162 steps/minute
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar compatible wireless; contact sensors
- Requires a minimum ceiling height of 10 feet.
- Product Dimensions: 58" L x 34" W x 89" H (147cm L x 86cm W x 226cm H)
- Product Weight: 328 lbs (149 kg)
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)