*Subscription not included*
The commercial performance bike for the cardio floor.
Stages Solo provides a real bike feel, an engaging cycling interface, diverse ride journeys, highly accurate training feedback, the ability to track fitness goals and achievements over time.
Adding a new level of motivation, Stages Solo is designed for the rider who wants the exhilarating cycling experience of the studio but in a personalized, single-rider environment.
Stages Solo gets to know each logged in rider, adjusting workout difficulty based on their unique level. Riders see measured improvement and track progress from their account, earning badges along the way.
Ride lengths vary from 15 to 45 minutes. Ride profile and video content are added to regularly with an up to date subscription
- Frame Material & Construction - 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld
- Frame Finish & Color - Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue
- Assembly Hardware - Stainless steel
- Drive System - CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt
- Gear Ratio - 5:1
- Resistance System - Magnetic Eddy current, SprintShift resistance lever, micro-adjust resistance dial & emergency push-to-stop
- Q-Factor - 158mm
- Handlebars - Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar
- Adjustment System - StagesFit with FitLoc height & patent-pending fore-aft adjustment
- Flywheel - High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted
- Pedals - SPD & toe cage
- Rider Fit Range - 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm)
- Max User Weight - 350 lbs (158 kg)
- Power Measurement - Stages Power meter, Stages EcoSCRN display with self generating power source
- Bike Dimensions - 24.5” W x 43.5” L (62.23cm W x 110.49cm L)
- Bike Weight - 96 lbs (45.5 kg)