Lateral Motion – Reinventing cross training, the innovative LateralX utilizes varying planes of motion, including a stepping movement and adjustable, side-to-side motion, for functional exercise that builds stamina, muscular endurance and core stability.
Research shows a 27% increase in caloric expenditure going from lateral width 1 to lateral width 10, and a 30% increase in outer and inner thigh work over traditional ellipticals. The variety within the movements keeps exercisers motivated and enjoying workouts!*
Stepping Motion – For additional variety, the stepping motion can be used to alternate with lateral movements for recover or to incorporate beneficial cross training and target different muscle groups. Exercisers are free to customize their motion at any time throughout workouts.
Upper Ergonomics – The upper body gets totally involved using the patented, breakthrough MultiGrip and Converging Path handlebars, which fits exercisers comfortably. It’s easy to target different arm, chest and back muscles by changing the hand position on the MultiGrip handlebars, which include fingertip controls for stride width and resistance.
The Converging Path handlebars follow the natural path of the arms when walking running or moving side-to-side.
- Adjustable lateral 3-D motion
- 27% increase in caloric expenditure*
- 30% increase in hip abductor/adductor activity*
- Adds muscle confusion with 10 varying planes of motion
- Great for sports, rehab and stability training, working the hips, thighs and glutes
- CROSS CIRCUIT compatible
- Lateral width adjustments -- 10
- Electronically adjustable lateral width
- Quiet motors
- Soft grip pedals
- Low step-up height
- MultiGrip™ and Converging Path™ handlebars
- Moving handlebar lock-out option
- 1-time adjustable handlebar position
- 2 Phone holders
- Water bottle holder
- Tablet/reading rack**
- Transport wheels
- Max user weight -- 400 lbs (181 Kg)
- Dimensions 63.2" L x 53.6" W x 46.6" H
- Weight 300 lbs