Known as a long-time leader in quality, well-built treadmills, Precor has designed the Experience™ Series to be a top performing line of commercial machines intended to provide a high performance, reliable workout experience. Precor’s TRM 811 is the entry level model in this series, offering attractive performance features that only a long-lasting brand like Precor could offer.
From the 4HP motor to the spacious 60 inch by 22 inch running area, this treadmill is both comfortable and powerful. Precor also features new their innovative stride support with Integrated Foot Plant Technology™ and special Ground Effects® Impact Control System for top shock absorption support. Whether running or walking, on an incline or level terrain, stress on the joints is instantly reduced with additional cushioning and speed control to match individual strides. You can immediately feel the difference in the added deck support when using the TRM 811 versus other treadmills. The deck itself is one of the top features of this model, designed free of the frame so that it is sturdier and more long-lasting.
- Water Bottle and Accessories Holder: Dual holders with rubber over mold cradles exercisers water bottle to keep it stable. Accessory tray securely supports exercisers cell phone, keeping it front and center, along with ample room for keys, membership card, etc.
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Auto Stop: Step sensor detection stops a moving running belt when there is no exerciser.
- Emergency Stop: Safety clip and lanyard attached to the stop switch to immediately turn off power bringing the treadmill to a stop. The lanyard and safety clip can be conveniently attached to a thoughtful tab located underneath the front handrail.
- Integrated Footplant Technology™: Fully complements exercisers natural running stride, reducing joint stress and fatigue.
- Ground Effects® Impact Control System: New and improved progressive shock absorption system that absorbs high impact movements and supports a solid and controlled push off.
- The combination of the exclusive optimized running belt with pre-waxed deck yields a long-lasting system. However, when the running belt does need to be replaced and the deck flipped, this service can be completed in less than 20 minutes.
- Active Status Light: The Active Status Light alerts facility staff at a glance to the operating status of the treadmill to quickly identify when maintenance or service is needed.
- Numeric Keypad: Yes, in software
- Motion Controls: Yes - Speed and Incline
- Tactile Dome Keys: Vol up/down, mute, Channel up/down, pause workout
- QuickStart™ : Yes
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Maximum Workout Time: 120 minutes (60 default)
- Electronic Readouts Key Panel: Speed and Incline
- User Interface: Total Distance, Distance Remaining,Total Calories Burned, Calories/Min, Calories/Hr, Mets, Watts, Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Segment Time, Pace, Average Pace, Average Speed, Elevation Gain, Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, Max Heart Rate
- Auto Shutoff: Yes
- Reading Rack: Integrated
- Featured Workout of the Day: Yes
- Headphone: Replaceable
- Maximum Summary Time Out: 120 seconds (60 default)
- Maximum Standby Mode Delay: 60 minutes (15 default)
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Touch heart rate sensors located on fixed handlebars for increased accuracy and ease-of-use by users of all sizes.
- Telemetry: Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- SmartRate®: N/A
- Heart Rate Sensor Advisory: The heart rate features are intended for reference only. They may not be accurate for every user or at every speed and are not intended for use as a medical device. Holding the heart rate handle touch sensor while exercising at higher intensity may also decrease accuracy of the heart rate reading and is not recommended.
- Power Cord Management: ICE 320-C19 inlet supporting Schuko and BSI plugs
- Handrail Length (inches / cm): 24 inches / 61 cm
- Roller Diameter (inches / cm): 5 inches / 8.9 cm
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs / 181 kg
- Step-up Height: 9.5 inches / 24 cm
- Cord Length: 12 feet / 3.7 meters
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 83 inches / 211 cm x 35 inches / 89 cm x 68.5 inches / 174 cm
- Equipment Weight: 430 lbs / 195 kg
- Power Requirements- NEMA 5-20R 120v / 20 Amps, Dedicated Circuit Required