The ergonomically designed, self-powered Life Fitness Integrity Series Stairclimber rounds out our range of cardio products, allowing us to offer you the most options to make your facility as versatile as can be. Devoted steppers and variety-seekers alike will be delighted by the added variety, giving you a leg up on the competition. With the latest aesthetic and entertainment upgrades, all of our Integrity Series cardio products now offer an even more compelling user experience. New iPod compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers motivated and entertained throughout their workout.
- Smooth-Stepping Exercise
- The IsoTrack climbing system with mono-roller, belt-driven design ensures a smooth, low-impact exercise experience.
- Heart Rate Monitoring
- The ergonomically angled linear slide mechanism mimics a natural stepping motion and develops each leg independently for balanced results. Handlebars provide support and help ensure biomechanically correct posture.
- Activity Zone
- Heart Rate Monitoring Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the ergonomically correct handlebars to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring.
- Self-Powered Convenience*
- Cordless, so you can place your Stairclimbers anywhere you want.
- Plug-In Option
- Provides a lower operating resistance, which appeals to novice and deconditioned users.
- Optional 15" Attachable TV
- Offers users a great combination of exercise and entertainment. Plus, iPod and iPhone users can view iPod and iPhone video content on the Attachable TV (requires Composite AV Cable, sold separately). *Models with Attachable TV require external power source
- Max User Weight 350 lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 50” L x 32” W x 65” H
- Weight 235 lbs