The Circuit Series Seated Row strengthens numerous upper body muscles in the back and shoulders. No set-up adjustments and intuitive push-button controls make the seated row an inviting introduction into strength training. Incremental resistance adjustments allow exercisers to easily measure their progress, which makes it ideal for group or long-term strength training.
- Size (L x W x H) 48" x 36" x 45"
- Recommended Live Area 60" x 66" x 45"
- Weight 282 lb (128 kg)
- Max User Weight 300 lb (136 kg)
- Instructional Placards Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Belts and Pulleys 4-1/2" (11 cm) and 6" (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
Shrouds Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers
- Adjustments No set-up adjustments are required, which ensures ultimate ease of use
- Lifeband Resistance™ System Resistance provided by a series of polyelastomer Lifebands, a bound and covered group of elastomer strands
- Foot Platforms All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip-resistant texture
- Frame Description 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Hand Grips Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use; Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant
- Bearings Precision-machined bearings housings provide optimal alignment for smooth, friction-free movement