This is not your run-of-the-mill treadmill. This is a breakthrough machine designed to encourage serious athletes and casual users alike to rediscover the simple joys of running, jogging and walking. The Cybex 770T offers better durability and stability, greater comfort and more entertainment options than any treadmill in our history. The 770T is the first treadmill to incorporate our patented ARMZ – stabilizers that reach out beyond conventional support bars to provide an added level of safety and a feeling of confidence users seek. This professional quality treadmill is designed and built by Cybex. Which means it will stand up to the most demanding environments and challenging workouts. With the Cybex 770T, members will enjoy a superior exercise experience – whether they choose to walk, jog, run, or simply work up a good sweat. Forget everything you know about treadmills and remember the one name that will keep members coming to your facility – Cybex 770T. Enjoy the ride.
- Motor: 5 HP Peak AC motor and 1000lbs thrust incline motor
- Display: 8x15 LED display of profile with LED readout of speed, incline, time, distance, calories, calories/hr, METs, Watts, Pace, Heart Rate
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, 9 programs with Time, Distance or Calorie Goal, 6 Military tests, 1-mile fitness test and Gerkin Protocol
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12.4 mph
- Incline: 0% - 15%
- Running Area: (L x W): 60 x 22 in
- Dimensions: (L x W): 82 x 34 in
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Machine Weight: 500 lbs
- Step-up Height: 8.5"
- Convenience features: Speed and Incline controls located on cross bar, Two large water bottle holders, magazine rack and a utility tray
- Personal Cooling Fan: YES
- Made for iPod/iPhone: YES
- Embedded wireless audio receiver: Optional
- Integrated AV controls: Integrated AV controls with dedicated volume and channel/track buttons. Onscreen closed captioning, mute, pause, and last channel buttons
- Connectivity: Made for iPod, Works with iPhone
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Includes Contact and Wireless capability. Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate.
- Safety: Permanently attached lanyard with removable key
- Safety Sentry: YES
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Dutch
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded